Jr. Social Media Copywriter
Katelyn Raman, VP of Marketing
Remote / Hybrid (Office based in Orange County, California)
Hooray Agency, the leading marketing agency in the luxury hospitality industry, seeks a creative, motivated individual to join the team as a Jr. Social Media Copywriter.
In this part-time role, you will be responsible for writing social media specific copy for a set of 7-8 clients in the hotel space. You will work with your team to understand client priorities, and develop post copy through a ‘social first’ lens.
- Through training, come to understand each clients branding, priorities and scope of services
- Work with team to develop monthly Social Topic Calendar based on pre-approved content groups
- Review client post requests as needed and include in content calendar
- Write social media posts based on approved topics calendar for 7-8 hotel clients
- Demonstrate an understanding of social media best practices; comfortable working on all major social channels, with a focus on Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn
- Participate in weekly team meeting with Social Department
To apply, please provide resume and writings samples, or links to managed social. Applications without writing samples or social channel examples will not be considered.