Account Director, VP of Accounts
As an Account Coordinator at Hooray Agency, your primary role is to ensure the smooth operations of each assigned account. You will work across multiple departments in the agency to ensure deadlines are met, projects are complete and client requests are addressed.
As you support your account team on a daily basis, you will become highly familiar with the needs and preferences of each client and team, taking a proactive approach to ensure the day-to-day success of your assigned group of accounts.
Here’s a look into what will be expected of you in this role:
- Support the Account Executive and/or Account Director on daily tasks, allowing them to focus on client strategy and bigger-picture items
- Use project management software to manage daily processes and approvals
- Oversee the timely completion of client projects, ensuring they are completed on-time and within scope
- Work to understand the clients business needs and how our digital marketing strategies meet those needs
- Act as communication point between account team & internal production team
- Anticipate upcoming needs and proactively mitigate any issues
- Generate and deliver monthly reporting for each client
- Provide administrative support, including meeting scheduling and hours tracking
- Assist with Monthly Web & Media Performance Reporting - google analytics, google ads, excel experience preferred
You are organized, courageous, and optimistic by nature. Every day will look different, so you are ready to adapt and work well under pressure. Never afraid to speak your mind, you’re a natural communicator and always looking for a new challenge. You have an understanding of digital marketing, and a desire to learn more.
You should also…
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree or some working experience
- Be the most organized and proactive person you know
- Have strong, clear communication skills
- Demonstrate an understanding of digital and social marketing for businesses
- Bring a comfort level with public speaking, and be willing to work towards interacting directly with clients
- Work well in a group and be comfortable taking direction from multiple stakeholders
Ready to swipe right? Hopefully we are too. We take our hiring process pretty seriously. Before you apply, please read below and be sure you’re up for it.
- Submit resume and cover letter
- Zoom Interview (3 one-on-one interviews)
- Complete Case Study
- Present Case Study (Group Zoom)
- Final Interview (with agency President)
Job Type: Full-time