Account Director, VP of Accounts
As an Account Executive, you are the front-line between the client and the rest of the agency. Working to build strong relationships while delivering exceptional marketing execution, you ensure that day-to-day operations are complete while keeping an eye on the bigger picture.
Relationship & Communications:
- Be the point person within the agency for the account, funneling communication and ensuring the relationship remains strong
- Proactively communicate with your clients with transparency to ensure they know what is happening at all times
- Build strong working relationships with the internal agency who will provide support within different aspects of your accounts
- Work to actively grow the scope and value of your assigned accounts
Project Management / Execution
- Own all client deliverables, ensuring projects are completed on-time, accurately, and within scope
- Oversee assigned account team and act as communication point between clients & internal production team
- Use project management software to manage daily processes and approvals
- Own the development of strategic planning and execution for your set of accounts; understand, and support changing business needs, provide proactive solutions and deliver seasonal or as needed marketing plans
- Collaborate with internal agency team members within their respective fields to drive new strategies and tactics on behalf of your clients
- Review analytics and reporting to understand performance; make strategic adjustments as necessary
- Assist with Monthly Web & Media Performance Reporting - google analytics, google ads, excel experience preferred
Analytics and Insights
- Generate and deliver monthly reporting for each client
- Provide the “so what” for the client reporting. Why does the report matter? What is it teaching us and how are we acting upon it?
You have an entrepreneurial spirit and consider yourself a problem solver - always looking for the best solution, and always ready to exceed a client's expectations. Curious, courageous, and optimistic by nature, you work well under pressure and know how to build long-lasting relationships both internally and externally.
You should also have…
- A Bachelor’s Degree + 3-5+ years of working experience
- Demonstrate an understanding of digital marketing for businesses and desire to learn more
- Excellent communication + public speaking skills
- Digital agency background preferred; hospitality experience is even better
- Work well in a group and be comfortable taking direction from multiple stakeholders
Ready to move forward? Hopefully we are too. We take our hiring process pretty seriously. Before you apply, please read below and be sure you’re up for it.
- Submit resume
- Google Meet Interview (2-3 one-on-one interviews)
- Complete Case Study
- Present Case Study
- Final Interview (with agency President)
Job Type: Full-time